EFFECTIVE DATE: AUGUST 30, 2020
The website is brought to you by Pulsar Technologies SLR. We believe it is important to protect your personal data, and we are committed to providing a personalized service that suits your needs in a way that also protects your privacy. This policy explains how we may collect personal data about you. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your personal data and tell you certain things that we are going to do and that we are not going to do. You should read this policy in conjunction with the Terms of the Website and the Service.
The first time we obtain personal data from you, or when you take a new service or product from us, we will give you the opportunity to tell us whether or not you want to receive information from us about other services or products (as applicable ). You can usually do this by selecting a box on an application or contract form. You can change your mind at any time by sending an email to the address at the end of this document.
Some of the personal data we have about you may be “sensitive personal data”, such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number or email address.
1. Information Collection
We may collect personal information about you from various sources, including the following: Since when you agree to use a service or product from us, in which case you may include your contact information, date of birth, how you will pay for the product or service and your bank details (if applicable). Also, when you contact us with a question or in response to a communication from us, in which case, you can tell us something about how to use our services. You also through the documents that are available to the public.
2. Use of personal information
The personal data of our users is an important part of our business and we will limit ourselves to using your personal data for the following purposes and will not be able to keep such personal data beyond what is necessary to achieve these objectives:
- To help us identify you when you contact us.
- To help us identify the accounts, services and/or products that you may have from us or selected partners from time to time.
- To help us manage and to communicate with you about better management of the accounts, services, and products they have given before, now or in the future.
- So that we can carry out market analysis and customer profiles (including transactional information), conduct research, including the creation of statistical information and tests.
- To help prevent and detect fraud or loss.
- So, we can communicate with you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, text or multimedia messages) about the products and services offered by us and selected partners unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
- To keep you up to date with our member benefits system under which, as part of your membership benefits, we will give you the subscription information and details of discounts and offers from time to time on behalf of our members. If you do not wish to receive this benefit, please write to our Data Protection Manager at the address indicated in point 7 below.
- Communications with you (including telephone conversations and emails) can be monitored and recorded to ensure quality and compliance.
- We can see its details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data held by us, our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have been legitimately requested to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes, or as part of a judicial proceeding or possible legal proceedings.
- In relation to all the operations that we enter with you:
- If you provide false or inaccurate information that we suspect fraud, we will record this and may share it with other people and organizations. We, and other credit and insurance organizations, can also use technology to detect and prevent fraud.
3. Information Protection
We have strict security measures to protect personal data. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information you enter. We only reveal the last five digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that you can sometimes request proof of identity before revealing personal information to you. It is important that you protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to log out when you finish using a shared computer.
4. The Internet
If you communicate with us through the Internet, we may occasionally send you information by email about our services and products. The first time you give us personal data through the Website, it will usually give you the opportunity to say if you prefer not to contact by email. You can also always send an email (to the address below) at any time if you change your mind. Please remember that communications over the Internet, such as emails and webmails (messages sent through a website), are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications can go through several countries before delivery – this is the nature of the Internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or unauthorized access to personal data that is beyond our control.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer. They are called cookies.
These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally and are used to improve services for you, for example through:
- Allow browsing pages efficiently.
- Activation of service to recognize your equipment so you don’t have to give the same information again.
- Recognize that you have already given a username and password so you do not have to enter each requested web page.
- Measure how many people are using the services, so it can be easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure it is fast.
See allaboutcookies.org to learn more about cookies or visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie for more information about cookies.
Normally, users have the possibility to configure their browser to accept all or some cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these options, of course, means that personalized services cannot be provided, and the user may not be able to take full advantage of all the features of a website. Consult the Help section of your browser for specific guidance on how it allows you to manage cookies and how you can delete the cookies you wish to delete from your computer.
You can find several cookies in a single file depending on the browser you use.
The cookies used on this website have been classified as follows:
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to allow you to move around the web and use its features, such as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services that you have requested, such as shopping carts or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, which pages visitors visit most often, and if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All the information we collect in these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the functioning of a website.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember decisions you make (such as your username, language or region in which you are) and provide improved, and more personal, features. For example, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing a cookie in the region where you are currently. Cookies can also be used to remember the changes you have made in the size of the text, fonts and other parts of the web pages that can be customized. They can also be used to provide services that you have requested, such as a live chat session. The information we collect with these cookies may be anonymous and may not follow your browsing activity on other websites.
The following list shows the cookies we use, except those that are strictly necessary for this service. If you have any questions about these, or if you would like more information, please email us at [email protected].
Cookie: Name and Description
|Google Analytics||The _utma cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is mainly used to track visits to any site that uses Google Analytics. _utma stores the number of visits made from the device, the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit. This cookie does not contain any personal information other than the IP address of your device. This is a third-party cookie.|
By using this website or the service, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
6. More Information
Our goal is to keep the personal data in our possession updated. If you inform us that we have inaccurate personal information about you, we will delete it or make the correction immediately. Please send us an email to [email protected] to update your personal data.