Terms of Service
EFFECTIVE DATE: AUGUST 30, 2020
This agreement establishes the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the Internet Website and the service located at Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”), as owned and operated by Pulsar Technologies SLR. (“We”). By using the Website and the Service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as they may be amended from time to time in the future (see “Modifications” below).
1. Acceptance of the Terms
By accessing and using the software, tools, and features located at Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, the use or access Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”) is prohibited. The materials contained in Cashflow.do or any of its domains are protected by copyright.
2. Privacy Statement
3. The Service
The service is an online small business accounting system designed to easily manage your business finances. It is designed to help small businesses track and manage their finances with easy-to-use features and tools.
4. License of Use
The use of Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”) may not be available from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or any other action that We, at our discretion, may choose to take. You agree that we may use your information, suggestions or ideas in any form, including future modifications of the service, in other products or services, advertising or marketing materials.
You grant a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensed, irrevocable and fully-paid license, free license to use the information you provide us. We will not sell, publish or share your information in a way that could identify you without your prior consent.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SERVICE FOR LEGAL PURPOSES.
WE DO NOT MAKE REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR INTEGRITY OF THE CONTENT IN THE SERVICE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUS INFECTION OR OTHER COMPUTER PROGRAMMING CODES OR ROUTINE CONTAINING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The use of these services may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet and/or network access. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates, and fees, as well as the terms of your contract with your mobile device and the telecommunications provider.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR STATEMENTS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, LEGAL OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES FROM YOUR SUPPLIER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY WHERE, DAMAGE, OR INTRUSION OF SECURITY OF THE OTHER TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES, AND (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR IMPOSSIBILITY TO TRANSMIT THE DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR ADJUSTMENTS RELATED TO THE SERVICES.
6. Intellectual Property
The content of Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”), including its “look and feel” (for example, text, graphics, images, logos, and button icons), photographs, editorial content, advertisements, software ( including HTML based on computer programs) and other materials are protected by copyright laws. The content of Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”) belongs to Pulsar Technologies SLR.
7. Access and Interference
As part of this Agreement, you agree that you will not attempt or take any of the following actions:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar method or automated data collection tool, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”) or any part of Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”), without our express and written consent, which is at our discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or smart agents) to navigate or search Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”) , with the exception of search engines and search agents available through the Service and which are not generally available third-party web browsers (such as Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome);
- Publish or transmit files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive element, or that otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”), or
- Try to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or any software that forms or is part of Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”).
In no case, we or any of our partners or suppliers will be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or benefits, or due to business interruption,) arising from the use or inability to use Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“the Service and the Website”), even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability limitations for indirect or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You must defend, indemnify and keep our officers, directors, and employees in peace and safe from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, in part or in whole arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you.
10. Termination of the legal agreement
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by you or us as set forth below. If you wish to cancel your legal contract with us, you can do so by closing your account for the Service.
We may at any time terminate the legal contract with you:
- If you have violated any part of this Agreement (or act in a manner that clearly demonstrates that you do not intend to comply, or are unable to comply with the parts of this Agreement);
- if we, in our sole discretion, believe that you are required to do so by law, or
- immediately after notification, to the email address provided by you as part of your registration information.
11. Revisions and Errata
Materials that appear on Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”) may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. We do not guarantee that any of the materials in Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”) are accurate, complete or up to date. We may make changes to the materials contained in the website or service at any time without notice. We do not, however, have a commitment to update the materials.
We may modify this Agreement for Cashflow.do or any of its domains (“The Service and the Website”) at any time and without prior notice. By using this website or the service, you agree to be bound by the current version of this Agreement.