In Cashflow, warehouses are storage units for inventory items. These can be physical, such as a physical space in a location, a mobile unit, or they can also be logical, such as consignment merchandise at a dealer’s premises or items and equipment for rent.
If you manage multiple warehouses you may need to transfer stock between those warehouses.
Transfer stock between warehouses
To record an inventory stock transfer,
- On the main menu, click on Inventory and then Stock Transfers.
- In the Transfers list, click the down arrow next to the Stock Transfer title label and choose your Warehouse from the drop menu.
- Then click on the (+) Button and then on New Transfer.
- In the header section, choose the To or destination warehouse, Date, Status, the Requested by and Dispatched by employees fields.
- Continue to the Content Tab below.
 By choosing your warehouse from the Stock Transfer warehouse menu on step 2, you are setting the From or source warehouse for the transfer.
If you need to switch to another warehouse, just go back to the Transfer list and follow step 2.
Items to transfer
In the Content’s Tab, we add the items you’ll be transfering.
- Choose the item and set the Quantity to transfer.
- To add new items, click on the (+ Item) Button below the list and Repeat Step 1.
- Once you’ve added all the items to be transferred, click Save.